New Beginnings

Sit down, relax, and enjoy a nice, warm cup of clarity
(Listening to: Night Moves by Bob Seger)

I decided to bite the bullet and start one of these (it's free after all!). I have a lot to say and my closest friends are sick of listening to me so I thought I'd try a much bigger audience. I am very opinionated and once an opinion is formed it is very hard to change my mind (but please, try. Some have done it and I am always willing to hear out anyone). But enough about that, now to the interesting stuff.

I love movies (Finding Nemo, Gone with the Wind, Titanic, Les Choristes, Shaun of the Dead, Johnny English), television (30 Rock, Supernatural, Mad Men, Arrested Development, Glee, The Office), music (almost anything other than rap and especially classic rock and alternative), books (Harry Potter, Siddhartha, Ender's Series and anything by Stephen King or William Blake), and travel.

I watch most movies that pass through the theaters and a lot that don't. I like all kinds of genres from horror to documentaries to romantic comedies to independents. My favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Simon Pegg, Kate Winslet, May Louis Parker and Emily Blunt (there are a lot more but I honestly can't name them all).

Anyways, that's just a little intro to me. From here on out my posts will be mostly opinion-driven posts (and believe me, I have plenty).

Good morning, Good evening, Good riddance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment